[The Classic Pack related]
One of the most asked questions for The Classic Pack is 'is there a wiki?' and the answer has always been 'no, but there are wiki pages for each individual mod'.
This is where the FTB Quests mod comes into play.
FTB Quests provides a Quest book, for players to refer to and track progression.
The Classic Pack: Quest Philosophy:
- Provide *new* players with a walk through of the core mods, teaching them how to make certain items
- Basic rewards for certain quest progression - Quests are to be designed in a way that makes them a bonus to complete but not the entire aim of the modpack
- Provide *veteran* players extra challenges to complete
Work has begun, we currently have the first two quests in progress:
- IndustrialCraft 2: Primary @Pulz#0001 working on this
- Botania: Primarily @RadioActivSnake#9419 working on this
Do you want to help make quests?
It's going to be a lot of work to do as many of the core mods as possible before releasing Quests into the public builds, so we'd take all the help we can get!
If consider yourself to be an expert/enthusiast with a specific mod, and have free time to help improve the modpack, please drop me a message and I'll help get you set up for Quest development
At this time, there isn't a huge amount I can offer to people who create quests - however, I do plan to use the following rewards:
- A uniquely themed cape in-game for quest developers
- Potential for free in-game donator status based on work done
If you're interested in tracking the current progress you can view https://github.com/Pulz-TCP/ftbquests/ or react to this message with :exclamation:to be able to see the Quest channels. All feedback, thoughts and ideas are welcome - even by those who aren't actively creating quests.